Working Parents 0/8
Why your working parent guilt is ill-founded?
Research says children of working parents grow up to be more responsible as compared to their peers.
Children of working parents are capable to take care of themselves.
Children grow up fast when their parents are working.
Children of working parents realise the importance of hard work.
Children of working parents develop a strong moral compass.
Children of working parents learn to be there for their parents and act maturely when needed.
In this video, we share a beautiful story of a working parent like you named Priti Purohit who has a doctorate and a lecturer in Army Institute of Technology about an interaction she had with her son.
This story will help you learn and validate, why your working parent guilt is ill-founded and these are real truths about being a working parent:
1) Your children see you in a different light
2) Your children value the hard work you put in raising them
3) Your children consider you as role models.
4) Your children grow up fast and are responsible.
5) Your children learn the value of money.
6) Your children grow up to be street smart.
Watch the video to listen on a beautiful parenting story and find out the real reason your kids may be upset with you.
Keep watching our ‘Parenting for Working Parents’ series to learn more on how can working parents like you raise a champion child.