WOW Parenting Full Course (NOW FREE)
WOW Parenting believes just like every parent, that every kid is extraordinary. With the right nurturing, guidance & support they will excel in life.
Let’s stop waiting & start exploring different facets of parenting all curated in one place & empower our children to be a champion child.
Here’s why you need WOW Parenting course:
According to Psychology Today, parenting ‘has become a competitive sport’. It was not always so. Parenting used to be a laid back and a relaxed responsibility. If you are a cricket buff, you will understand this metaphor. Parenting used to be a 5-day test match…it has now become a T20 match. As if that was not enough, every over feels like a super over!
If you are into athletics, parenting nowadays feels like 110-meter hurdles where the 110-meter mark never seems to arrive.
In today’s fast-changing world, especially with the ever-increasing nuclear families, knowing what makes a good parent, and being a good parent seems more confusing than ever before. Just like the fields of sports and glamour and fashion, new parenting trends are making regular appearances that confuse us even more.
The WOW Parenting course is here to help. Created and taught by experts in different aspects of child development and wellbeing, this app is ideal for parents looking for parenting advice and that is relevant, quick AND smart.
This course is also ideal for parents desiring to improve their parenting skills or increase their knowledge of what it takes for a child to succeed in the super-competitive world of tomorrow.
- Lectures 68
- Quizzes 0
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 19899
- Assessments Yes
- How to make your child an achiever?
- How to teach children to build focus and avoid distractions?
- Keep your expectation clear for kids
- How does your child learn best?
- How to prepare your children for exams?
- Create schedule for the studies to avoid failure.
- Learn by asking: Develop the ability to ask
- Why academic score matters?- Part I
- Why academic score matters?- Part II
- Do projects to boost intelligence
- How to set the mood right for studies
- How to manage study time?’
- Create routine for studies to help your child excel
- Make your kids mentally ready for studies
- Are your lowering your child’s standards?
- How success works as a motivator?
- Create different methods to make studies easy
- How highlighting pointer helps children remember
- Treat exams like festivals
- Don’t be a fear leader be a cheer leader
- Study for clarity and knowledge and not just for marks
- Problem Solving Ability: What parents need to do
- Independent thinking for a future ready child
- How to be a ‘Healthy Role Model’ to your child?
- How to stop Digital Addiction in your child?
- Why imagination is important for your child?
- Importance of ‘Validation’ in a child’s life
- Let your child ask questions.
- Communication: Learn how it impacts your child.
- Respect your kids unconditionally
- Try to listen to your child thoughts and feelings
- Learn how to practice involved listening?
- Why you should consider children’s point of view?
- Try to forgive children to help them grow
- Ordering won’t help, requesting will.
- Communication – a key for perfect parenting.
- Teach ‘THINKING’ to your children
- Why you must keep your child engaged?
- Is your child capable to handle the failures?
- Make children be happy by themselves
- Are you ABUSING your child unknowingly?
- Are you passionate enough about parenting?
- Are you an over-protective parent? Is it wrong?
- What happens when you greet your child?
- Why your kid must feel loved?
- Why do children need undivided attention?
- Do you often yell at your child?
- How important is ‘TOUCH’ in parenting?
- When parents keep a smiling face at home
- Why you should respect your child?
- Why to spend quality time with your child?
- How secured physical touch helps in relationship?
- Do’s and dont’s of ‘Comparison’
- This is why children don’t like to stay at home
- Why children break their comfort zones?
- How & why to appreciate your child?
- Don’t all parents love their child unconditionally?
- What kids want to share, but do you ask?
- Threats and their side effects