We have been receiving so many “happy notes” from parents saying they love the resources on Wow Parenting! While we did a little victory jig at our end reading that, we also read this one note from a perplexed parent who said she wasn’t sure where to find what kind of parenting help on our website. She said “Your website is like this restaurant selling yummy gourmet food. I know that my soul needs it. but I don’t know where to start and what to eat!” Ouch, that hurt, missus. However, let me break this down for you. Here’s what Wow Parenting offers:
- Wow Parenting offers a comprehensive online course for parents. Do not roll your eyes at the sight of the word “course.” It’s not one with exams and such. We call the program a course because our resources put parents on the path of personal and parental transformation.
- The course is broken down into topics like working with kids to teach them values; bringing up kids by avoiding temper tantrums, negativity, and emotions that pull everyone down; helping kids become responsible, happy, self-engaged little beings and so on. These topics will help you become a pro at dealing with everyday parenting challenges and will also help you set your kids up for success in life.
- Did I just hear you say that who is going to read all these parenting tips? Ah, my awesome parent, that’s why we have created whole lot of videos a.k.a. Chapters that go under each topic! Once you subscribe for our course, you can watch these videos even on our App from the luxury of your couch or bathtub (we understand comfort ;))
- The videos are followed by little nuggets of reading material that you may or may not read and some fun quizzes to help us understand how you perceived the topic and extra help you might need for your kids.
- Other than these beautiful videos, for those who love to read, we have some insightful articles on parenting by Naren, our resident parenting expert whom you’ll meet in the videos. These articles are replete with practical parenting tips and thought-provoking ideas.
- What more, you ask? You, insatiable parent, we love you! For you keep us on our toes and help us develop more and more awesome content. We have parenting stories and humour section where we don’t just dish out content but also invite parenting stories and anecdotes from you parents! You can share your stories with us and get them published!
- We also have this Q&A section where you can ask any parenting query under the sun and Naren will lovingly reply to them. We will write back to you with your answers right away as well (you should believe us when we say that we love you)!
- And there is more that is coming up for you! Soon we’ll put up some “Parenting Style Assessment” quizzes that’ll help you understand your generic and specific parenting style. That way, both you and our team can help you with the exact kind of resources that you need to make your parenting journey worry-free and phenomenal.
So get on with exploring your parenting platform. I promise you that this summer break will be a phenomenal one for you and your kids, if you can start watching our videos in the course right away and applying the tricks at home. And if a fellow parent asks you “What is this Wow Parenting” website about, you know which blog to direct them to. 🙂