Someone wise in a TedTalk once said, “Everyone around you has a story that the world needs to hear”. We thrive on stories, as do our kids.
Why do parents need stories?
- To know where we are going right,
- To know where we are going wrong,
- To learn about avoidable mishaps,
- To inspire, educate, learn and of course entertain each other.
Share your parenting stories with us!
Our parenting stories section awaits your entries. It is filled with numerous poignant, inspiring, necessary stories. Many stories, lovingly sent across by parents like you, give out nuggets of wisdom and subtly list a few Do’s and Don’ts of parenting. They are apt companions for your tea-time breaks.
We await your contributions.
- Your unique parenting voice.
- Your thoughts and ideas that shape you and your kids.
- Your wisdom that could help this vast parenting community.
- Your anecdotes that could help ease the day of numerous parents.
- Your words that could put a smile on a thousand faces.