Guide to striking conversation with kids
Summers are a time of the year when children spend most of their time in the comfort of their homes with parents. This gives parents a unique opportunity to have a conversation with their kids.
To help you spend quality time with your kids & bring every parent-child close to each other. WOW Parenting has created a list of ‘15 Questions every parent should ask their children‘ this summer as a part of ‘Compulsory interaction with kids’ series.
By asking these simple set of ’15 Questions will help every parent to connect & strike a conversation with their kids without any hesitation.
Watch the series now!
- Lectures 15
- Quizzes 0
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 1
- Assessments Yes
Compulsory interaction with kids
- How do they feel when you hug them?
- If the could open a shop, what will it be?
- If they had all the money, what would they do?
- If you could do anything in this world, what would it be?
- What do they look forward to when they wake up in the morning?
- If they could rename color, which color will it be & why?
- What kind of thought gives courage to them?
- What’s happening in their friend’s life?
- How are they doing? What’s happening in their lives?
- Quality of sharing
- Talk about what their stuffed toys mean to them?
- Talk about Why charity is important?
- What do your children want 10 year down the line
- What is it we can speak with our children this summer?
- Why has god made such beautiful things?