Cause even if we change,
we'll always be the same!
Join our #RakshaBandhanContest
Cause even if we change,
we'll always be the same!
Join our #RakshaBandhanContest
Raksha Bandhan #WOWmoments Contest
How to enter:
1. The Contest shall be hosted on the Facebook page https://facebook.com/thewowparenting and Instagram page https://www.instagram.com/wowparenting The Contest will be commencing on 5th August 2019 at 08:00 hours Indian Standard Time (“IST”) and shall end on 11th August, 2019 at 23:59 hours IST. WOWParenting may at its discretion extend or limit the Period.
2. Participants must share their most thrilling/funniest childhood memory along with the hashtag #WOWmoments, tag 5 friends, upload their photo, follow WOW Parenting on Facebook, Instagram and download the WOW Parenting App.
3. Participants must register and signup with WOWParenting App. Participants can be either FREE Trial or Paid Subscription plan
4. The above 4 steps will confirm your eligibility in the contest. You may increase your odds of winning further by following steps:
a. Participants after signup must watch video(s) inside the app. Watching more videos will increase the odds of winning.
b. Participants must also comment & leave their review on the videos inside the app.
c. Eligible participants can refer their friends to ‘Sign-up’ with WOWParenting, referring friends will increase their odds of winning.
d. The participants must signup/sign in with WOWParenting to complete the referral
e. The referees must then sign up with WOWParenting.
Frequently Asked Questions about Contest
Eligibility for Winners
The ‘Raksha Bandhan #WOWmoments Contest” (the “Contest”) is a contest of chance and is open to legal residents of India who are over 18 years old, who are physically located and reside in India and who are confirmed registered members WOWParenting at the time of entry with an WOWParenting account (“Eligible Participant”). An Indian resident accessing the site (defined below) or WOWParenting’s website/app page from a foreign IP address may not be able to participate due to the contest being geo blocked outside India. Non-resident Indians are not eligible for participation in the Contest even if they participate by accessing the Microsite page of the channel/channel website from an Indian IP address. Employees, directors and officers, and their immediate families (spouse, parents, children, siblings, and their respective spouses), and their respective household members, of Lifeschool Digital Private Ltd. its parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, and divisions, advertising and promotion agencies, and all others associated with the design, execution, production, development, and promotion of this contest or are connected to this contest in any way are not eligible to enter.
Determination of Winners
WOWParenting will validate the eligibility of users as explained in section 2. From eligible users, 2 participants will be selected on a lottery basis and will be announced as ‘Winners’
WOWParenting will reward the individuals declared as ‘Winners’ with an Amazon Gift voucher of Rs 1500 each
1. All-Winners will be announced on 14th August 2019
2. All-Winners will be contacted individually for logistical details via their emails/phone details as provided during signup.
This Contest requires the participants to provide personal information such as name, email id, address, gender and mobile number (“Personal Identifiable Information”). The Personal Identifiable Information is requested to process the results of the Contest (for example, identifying entries, etc.), declare and inform the winners of the Contest. Each participant shall ensure that it has all rights and authorizations under applicable law to nominate and refer a Nominated Participant and send emails and other communications to the Nominated Participant. Each participant shall be solely and exclusively responsible for breaching the privacy rights of any Nominated Participant. Participant shall indemnify WOWParenting and hold it harmless and exonerate WOWParenting in accordance if WOWParenting is, was or is threatened to be made, a party to or a participant (as a witness or otherwise) in any proceeding or action or claim brought by the Nominated Participant against WOWParenting.
Terms and Conditions
WOWParenting assumes no responsibility for errors, timeliness, deletion, miss-delivery or failure to store any user communications or personalization settings. Users are responsible for obtaining access to the WOWParenting App and Websites.
1. WOWParenting is not responsible for the accuracy, usefulness, safety, or intellectual property rights of or relating to such entries. Participant further understands and acknowledges that he/she may be exposed to entries that is inaccurate, offensive, indecent, or objectionable, and he/she agrees to waive, and hereby do waive, any legal or equitable rights or remedies he/she has or may have against WOWParenting with respect thereto, and agree to indemnify and hold WOWParenting its owners/operators, affiliates, and/or licensors, harmless to the fullest extent allowed by law regarding all matters related to his/her access to or use of the Microsite or WOWParenting’s website.
2. By participating in the Contest, each participant agrees to follow these Terms and Conditions and to be bound by any decisions made by WOWParenting in its sole discretion, including any interpretations of the Terms and Conditions.
3. WOWParenting including their divisions, affiliates and subsidiaries, and their respective agents and representatives, owners, distributors, retailers, and advertising/promotion agencies, are not responsible for any loss of entries for any reason whatsoever including, due to any problems caused, service providers, technical disruption and/or failure/ server problems and/ or any other difficulties for entries received after the deadline. Entries are void if unreadable, inaccurate, incomplete, damaged, tampered with, falsified, mechanically reproduced, irregular in any way or otherwise not in compliance with these Terms and Conditions.
4. WOWParenting reserves its right to select and declare or not to declare the Winner if no contestant has submitted entries up to the satisfaction of WOWParenting. The decision of WOWParenting in this regard is final and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
5. While accepting the Prize, the Winners may be required to sign an “indemnity and release of claims” form provided by WOWParenting, as the case may be, which shall release WOWParenting of all liability. Failure to complete and sign any documents requested by WOWParenting may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate Winner. All decisions of WOWParenting are final in this regard.
6. Mere participation in the Contest does not entitle the participants to win Prizes.
7. The Prizes will be awarded to pursuant to verification and in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
8. WOWParenting does not provide any implied or express warranties or guarantees with respect to the usability of the Prize.
9. The prize is not transferable, assignable or exchangeable. The Prize cannot be negotiated or refunded, and by no means will cash equivalent be given. Only the Winner and the one who nominates and no other agent may claim the Prize.
10. WOWParenting reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to amend/change/vary any of the terms and conditions for the Contest at any time without any prior notice. By entering into the Contest the participant agrees to such amended terms.
11. WOWParenting is not responsible for any errors or omissions in the Terms and Conditions contained herein. All information provided in the Contest is provided “As is” without warranty of any kind. WOWParenting makes no representations and disclaims all express, implied, and statutory warranties of any kind to the participant and/or any third party including, without limitation, warranties as to accuracy, timelines, completeness, merchantability, or fitness for any particular purpose.
12. By entering into the Contest, the Winner waive all copyrights, rights of publicity and any related rights and consents to WOWParenting’s right to picture, tape or portray him/her as a Contest Winner, and to exhibit this material in any and all media now existing or hereinafter created, including without limitation television, film, radio and print media, without any compensation whatsoever for advertising and publicity purposes, except where prohibited by law. The Prize Winner also consent to WOWParenting’s right to use his/her name, voice or picture, or the content of his/her Contest Entry(ies) (collectively, the “Publicity Rights”).
13. Under no circumstance shall WOWParenting including its affiliates and subsidiaries and/or their directors, employees, officers, affiliates or subsidiaries, be liable to the contestant/user and/or any third party for any lost profits or lost opportunity, indirect, special, consequential, incidental, or punitive damages whatsoever, even if WOWParenting has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
14. Non-conformance by any participant and /or Winner of the Contest will result in immediate disqualification of the participant/Winner from participation or winning the Prize as the case may be.
15. Providing information to WOWParenting is your choice. By entering the Contest and logging in on the Website/App, you agree to allow our authorized use of your information and you agree to abide by the Terms and Conditions of the Contest.
16. WOWParenting reserves the right to change the Terms and Conditions of this Contest and to alter or terminate the Contest at any time.
17. The decisions of WOWParenting and its representatives shall be final and binding on all aspects of the Contest.
18. The Contest shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the applicable laws of Pune. All matters with respect to the Contest are subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts of Pune only.
19. Your participation in the Contest by submitting the Entries will be construed as an acceptance of the above-stated Terms and Conditions.