A Role Model & More (Soil & Seed)
What does it take to be a WOW Parent?
Have you ever been curious to know if you are parenting your child really well?
Have you ever been curious to know what qualities lead to exceptional parenting?
You will find the answers in this module. With research spanning 100s of books, tens of research papers, with innumerable interviews of parents with brilliant children, we have distilled 7 surprising qualities that lead to exceptional parenting.
The great news is that any parent can develop each one of these 7 qualities. Nice! Isn’t It? Taadaa !!!
Rub your hands in anticipation, have a big smile on your face and start looking at the videos immediately. Find out quickly how many of these qualities you already have. Find out which ones do you need to develop. All the best my friend. I am sure you will do really well.
The top 10 things you will learn are…
- How to raise a confident & smart child?
- What makes a child willing to learn and explore?
- Why does my child need my appreciation? What should I do about it?
- Is my child feeling I do not understand him and his needs? How to rectify?
- Why does my opinion matter less than his friend’s opinion? What to do?
- Am I spoiling my child? How to know?
- How to be a ‘healthy role model’ for my child?
- How to make my child a better human being?
- How to develop some exceptional qualities like humility, grip and gumption in my child?
- Whatever I say, has zero impact on my child. How to make him listen to me?
How will you learn them?
Well, here lies the beauty of WOW Parenting. You have multiple options to learn. You can learn from one and all…
- Brilliant, crisp, well-edited videos.
- Insightful question and answers by viewers and Naren. Go ahead. You too can ask as many questions as you want.
- Well researched and action-oriented blog posts.
- Podcasts (coming soon)
- Elegant summary (find them below each video)
- Activities (find them below the summary)
- Lectures 8
- Quizzes 0
- Skill level All level
- Language English
- Students 28
- Assessments Yes
A Role Model & More (HAVE BUS)
- Chapter Introduction
- How to be a ‘Healthy Role Model’ to your child?
- How to make your child an achiever?
- Importance of ‘Validation’ in a child’s life
- Empathy will make your child a great person
- This is why children don’t like to stay at home
- Don’t all parents love their child unconditionally?
- Are you spoiling your child by giving freedom?
Very True. Sense of belonging matters.
Once I saw my daughter greeting very warmly to the security and working ladies (mawashi) at the school after a long vacation by hugging them and getting the same affection in return. Very surprised I asked her - where did you get this love respect for al...