8 Critical Abilities Needed For 21st Century
Super Powers your child must have
A few weeks ago, a person who I hadn’t met before, asked me what my superpower was? Since I had never been asked this question before, I must admit, I was caught a bit flatfooted. I quickly scanned my life and I said, my superpowers are…”Humour, Thinking Big, Resilience, Warmth”.
However, it led me to think, these are the qualities that are NEVER taught in the education system. There is a stark difference between the survival skills of the future and the focus of education today. These are the skills that MUST BE DEVELOPED in kids for them to succeed in life. Tapping into it will not only help them personally but also everyone around them.
We aren’t exactly born with superpowers. We build them over time. Why not build some superpowers in our kids and equip them to take life head-on!
Today, we have a large number of jobs that require relatively high-level skills, and many of those jobs will become obsolete in the future as individual tasks are being automated. At the same time, every new tool will require a full deck of updated skills and support. While most employees haven’t been paying attention to the evolving workplace, the half-life of their skills is growing shorter, causing the overall value of their superpower to diminish over time.
With that in mind, here are a few hard-to-teach skills and superpowers that will give our kids a positive advantage for many decades to come.
TOP 10 things that you will LEARN are…
- How to prepare children for a rapidly changing world?
- In today’s cut-throat world, what qualities are a must in a child?
- Besides studies, what should my child be good at?
- To succeed in life, are there qualities that my child must have?
- How to make my child a fast learner?
- How to make my child a solution seeker?
- How do I make my child believe in himself?
- How to make my child a team player?
- How to make my child bounce back from failures?
- How to make my child get along with people he needs but may not like?
…and a lot more!
How will you learn them?
Well, here lies the beauty of WOW Parenting. You have multiple options to learn. You can learn from one and all…
- Brilliant, crisp, well-edited videos.
- Insightful question and answers by viewers and Naren. Go ahead. You too can ask as many questions as you want.
- Well researched and action-oriented blog posts.
- Podcasts (coming soon)
- Elegant summary (find them below each video)
- Activities (find them below the summary)
Come on now. What are you waiting for? Start immediately. And yes, do get the best out of this lovely journey.
- Lectures 9
- Quizzes 0
- Skill level All level
- Language English
- Students 33
- Assessments Yes
8 Critical Abilities
- Chapter Introduction
- Learn By Asking: Develop The Ability To Ask
- Problem Solving Ability: What Parents Need To Do
- Do Projects: The Three Steps To Boost Intelligence
- Independent Thinking For A Future Ready Child
- Is Your Child Capable to Handle the Failures?
- Make Children Be Happy By Themselves
- Building the ‘Spirit of Adventure’ In Children
- Will Your Child Be Full Of Warmth & Compassion?
definately going to follow what naren said.
very well explained.. will definitely implement this on our child..
amazing piece of advice. I really like the way it is explained.
Dear Naren Today I saw this video as a part of Wow Parenting but actually in turn it helped me in solving my problem.