Building Self-Esteem In Your Child
Nurturing a CONFIDENT Child
Children are our future. Although we care for them now, many of them will eventually be caring for others — both at work and at home. It’s incredibly important that we show kids the path to leadership — not only for their sake but for others as well. Leadership that is born out of deep self-esteem and confidence.
- A child who is confident will find it easy to stay focused. A child who has a confidence crisis will get distracted.
- A child who is confident will find it easy to bounce back from setbacks. A child who has a confidence crisis will get worse with every setback.
- A child who is confident will find it easy to excel as a team member. A child who has a confidence crisis will be a misfit in a team.
- A child who is confident will find it easy to share and therefore be loved. A child who has a confidence crisis, will be insecure and therefore often alone.
- A child who is confident will find it easy to think big and break comfort zones. A child who has a confidence crisis, will seek comforts and seek security.
Confidence is always born out of healthy self-esteem.
“Self Esteem comes from who you have in your life. How you were raised. What you struggled with as a child”, said Halle Berry.
The development of self-esteem starts at home. Parents can make or break things for children. In this module, we will see how parents shape or break their children’s self-esteem. This is super important in parenting hence this module is #1 in our course.
Top 10 things you will learn here…
- The power of your communication
- How and why to appreciate your child?
- How to discipline your child without shouting at him?
- What are the dos and donts of comparison in parenting?
- Why and how important is your TOUCH in building your child’s confidence?
- Are you abusing your child unknowingly?
- How to make your child disciplined?
- Are you an overprotective parent? Is it wrong?
- Is it wrong to threaten your child and what are its side effects?
- Between you and your child, how to set ‘right’ expectations?
Learn answers to all of the above and a lot more things. Applying the solutions from this series will help your child grow up very strong emotionally and build a great self-esteem.
- Lectures 10
- Quizzes 0
- Skill level All level
- Language English
- Students 459
- Assessments Yes
This is awesome!
very Inspiring. Thank you.
Secure touch has gone missing from the recent times. It should be really promoted to create a healthy and secure atmosphere.